Los Angeles, California

Raintree Academy is dirty, cracked floor, dusty shelved, and now know a former escort, Nicole Mateo, was allowed to work their to top it off.My child was withdrawn and seemed so helpless while at Raintree Acadmey.

Other reviews show the place is a mess, and the staff cannot be trusted.

In fact, I simply Googled Raintree Academy Spring or 77373 and it has barely any reviews, and not even a website since its staff changes so often they can't update it quick enough or show any good pictures of the interior.Horrible place and i so regret it.

Had an Experience with Raintree Academy?

Comments

Diamondispissed
San Francisco, California, United States #1244613

Who cares about someones past who are you to judge?? Maybe you need to research a little more before throwing your baby in any program. Shame on you

Riley
Spring, Texas, United States #804895

BS spiteful parent daughter had gone there 8 years since birth.She us had they are like family that pic was not taken there.

We love Raintree and the staff and owners!!!8)

Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens - HORRIBLE BABYSITTER DON'T TRUST AT ALL Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..." Read more Raintree Academy is Dirty, No Background Check Raintree Academy "Raintree Academy is dirty, cracked floor, dusty shelved, and now know a former escort, Nicole Mateo, was allowed to work their to top it off. My child was withdrawn and..." Read more American Heritage Academy Child Care - Day care should be shut down! American Heritage Academy Child Care "Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse. Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to..." Read more CHOSEN CHILDCARE OF GREENSBORO, NC IS A DON'T!!!!!! Chosen ChildCare "This place & owner is highly unprofessional, Tinnequa Wall is a FRAUD, she's inconsistent, unorganized, makes promises she doesn't keep, and cheats you out of your money. At the rate..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more Top Turf - AWESOME ALL AROUND! Top Turf "I have had so many issues with my lawn from weeds to a fungus to mixed Bermuda and Fescue ! But Top Turf told me like that it would take..." Read more