Raintree Academy is dirty, cracked floor, dusty shelved, and now know a former escort, Nicole Mateo, was allowed to work their to top it off.My child was withdrawn and seemed so helpless while at Raintree Acadmey.

Other reviews show the place is a mess, and the staff cannot be trusted.

In fact, I simply Googled Raintree Academy Spring or 77373 and it has barely any reviews, and not even a website since its staff changes so often they can't update it quick enough or show any good pictures of the interior.Horrible place and i so regret it.

Had an Experience with Raintree Academy?

Comments

Diamondispissed
San Francisco, California, United States #1244613

Who cares about someones past who are you to judge?? Maybe you need to research a little more before throwing your baby in any program. Shame on you

Spring, Texas, United States #804895

BS spiteful parent daughter had gone there 8 years since birth.She us had they are like family that pic was not taken there.

We love Raintree and the staff and owners!!!8)

Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens - HORRIBLE BABYSITTER DON'T TRUST AT ALL Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..." Read more Foster Care and Adoptive Community - Fosterparents.com unautorized charge Foster Care and Adoptive Community "Certificate fosterparents.com issued was in the State home licence name which is two names. The web site fosterparents.com issued an unauthorised additional charged to my credit card account a month..." Read more Riverdales After School - Fremont summer camps for kids Riverdales After School "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..." Read more Kindercare - Safety Concerns/ Inexperienced, Unprofessional Director Kindercare "With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more